1 of 5. How can an App Builder implement File privacy on records in Lightning Experience?
- A. Enable private file settings from Salesforce Files setting
- *B. Add the file privacy on Records field to the Files page layout
- C. Add the file privacy permission to a Permission Set
- D. Add file privacy feature on Content Deliveries setting
2 of 5. How can a App Builder add a Flow-based Customer Survey in a Customer Community?
- A. Add a Flow Quick Action to the page layout
- B. Create a Login Flow for Community Users
- C. Create a Visualforce page with an embedded Flow
- *D. Add a Flow Component to a Community page
3 of 5. How can an App Builder reference a Queue in the Lightning Process Builder?
- A. Build a process on Queue that finds and changes the owner
- B. Use the Queue Label
- *C. Add a Lookup(Queue) field to the Case and set the Owner to the Queue
- D. Update Records Action Type and a value of the Queue Name
4 of 5. How can an App Builder configure a Lightning Page so that a Page component only displays for Accounts in Europe?
- A. Add a component that only supports dynamic display
- B. Set the component visibility by Profile and Record Type
- *C. Add filter conditions and logic to the component properties
- D. Add a component to a new page layout for Eurpoean Accounts
5 of 5. In which way have Lightning Bar Chart Dashboard components been enhanced?
- *A. Horizontal Bar Charts can have up to four measures
- B. Pie Charts can have up to four measures
- C. Donut Charts can have up to four measures
- D. Line Charts can have up to four measures