1 of 6. In which two ways does Lightning Data Service (LDS) eliminate redundant server calls in Lightning Components? Choose 2 answers
- *A. LDS identifies requests that involve the same record data and sends a single shared data request that updates all relevant components.
- B. LDS allows each component within an app to make independent, but concurrent, calls to perform CRUD operations on the same record data.
- C. LDS can be configured as a publisher hub with simple Apex code.
- *D. LDS acts as a publisher hub that notifies components of data changes.
- *A. Code validations can be temporarily disabled by setting the component version to API 40.0 or earlier.
- B. Code validations enforce all ESlint rules.
- *C. Code validations are applied only to components set to API version 41.0 and later.
- D. The validation service ensures good software design and prevent bugs.
3 of 6. What are two valid scenarios for automatic recompilation of Apex classes? Choose 2 answers
- A. All Apex classes are automatically recompiled when Apex transactions are run.
- *B. All Apex classes are automatically recompiled before a package is installed.
- C. Specific Apex classes are automatically recompiled before completing a metadata deploy.
- *D. All Apex classes are automatically recompiled before completing a metadata deploy.
4 of 6. What is the correct annotation to indicate test classes that can run in parallel?
- A. @isTest(runParallel=true)
- B. @isTest
- C. @isTest(isParallelrun=true)
- *D. @isTest(isParallel=true)
5 of 6. Which Content Security Policy (CSP) configuration is required to access the Streaming API and call Apex methods from within a Lightning container component?
- *A. CSP set to low
- B. CSP set to minimum
- C. CSP set to Lightning
- D. CSP set to custom
6 of 6. In which two ways does Salesforce DX facilitate source-driven development? Choose 2 answers
- A. Salesforce DX provides an efficient, end-to-end life cycle designed for waterfall development.
- *B. Salesforce DX provides an integrated, end-to-end life cycle designed for high-performance agile development.
- C. Salesforce DX allows agile, local test runs.(also the right answer – Please check in reference link for more information)
- *D. Salesforce DX shifts the source of truth from the org to the version control system