Requesting Performance Tests
Before you can performance test in your sandbox environment, you must first create a test plan and submit it to salesforce.com Customer Support.
The test plan should include:
- A description of your tests
- Record counts of the objects in your tests
- The test scripts and tool (e.g., LoadRunner) that your tests will use
- Your estimated testing loads
- When you plan to conduct the tests
- Your sandbox organization’s and production organization’s IDs
- Contact information that salesforce.com can use to reach you during your tests
Once salesforce.com Customer Support approves your test plan, salesforce.com can help monitor your tests. The performance test request should be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
Check the below link for more information