As the #1 CRM in market, Salesforce is committed to providing customers of all sizes with CRM solutions to help them sell smarter and faster. As SalesforceIQ, we are supporting small and medium business customers with SalesforceIQ for Small Business. It is the intelligent, out-of-the-box CRM solution that easily sets up in minutes, so SMBs can get back to growing their business. SalesforceIQ for Small Business is powered by Relationship Intelligence technology to help small teams to prioritize and gain deeper insights into their customers, so they can sell smarter and grow their business faster.
Here is the pricing, for more details about the pricing go to SalesforceIQ
I am just going to give a step by step, small tutorial of SalesforcIQ.
1. Go to the app store download SalesforceIQ app from there, install it in your phone.
2. Configure your email with SalesforceIQ, you can use gmail or outlook as well and then enter you salesforce Credentials.
4. After all the configuration done, you can access your emails with folders as in gmail you have created.
5. On menu SalesforceIQ have as of now 5 options, its continuously updating, by the time you install it can have more.
This is how a contact created from the mail is shown, on click on right corner check it will create a contact.
7. Feed in SalesforceIQ
8. Creating Task in SalesforcIQ, Click on the Task option from the navigator, click on right corner + button to add a new task, enter the information then click onsave.
9. In the setting option of the navigator, you can create you signature and sync your phones contacts with SalesforceIQ
for sales reps it will be too helpfull, they can utilize salesforceIQ at it best, thats why it is called as made for small business. I guess this is enough as it will keep on updating as it a salesforce product.